NEOnet Library Shared Services provides school districts with a cost-effective solution to manage libraries and library staff.
- Manage library aides (hire, train, offer ongoing support and assistance)
- Develop, analyze and refine each building’s library collection
- Budget, select and order materials; coordinate with vendors
- Catalog/process new materials
- Organize and perform library inventory
- Coordinate and support equipment/textbook inventory
- Schedule, organize and run a Scholastic or Follett book fair to benefit each school
A La Carte
- Collection Analysis: Run reports to gauge age of collection and areas that need additional titles, provide purchase recommendations based on data and current trends.
- Inventory: Run reports, scan all titles in the collection and reconcile missing items to update holdings.
- Re-barcoding a Collection: Useful for schools coming to Sirsi WorkFlows from another library software. Staff remove old barcodes then assign and attach new Sirsi-compliant barcodes.
- Weeding: Run reports to determine outdated or unused materials and process them for removal from collection.
- Genrefication: Assign appropriate genres to all fiction (adventure, sports, mystery, etc.), enter genres in catalog to enable student searching, edit call numbers, attach new spine labels and re-organize library by genre.
- Makerspace: Custom design, budget, ordering and set up of a makerspace