OPEN OFFICE HOURS TO HELP WITH TRANSPARENT LANGUAGE ONLINE TEACHER LICENSES
Transparent Language Online, appropriate for students in grades 4-12, is an online language learning platform with more than 100 languages, including English. Learners are introduced to a language with listening, speaking, reading, and writing activities.
Individual teacher licenses have been added to INFOhio’s subscription to Transparent Language Online (TLO). Individual teacher licenses allow teachers to assign lessons, run reports, and track student progress.
Do you need assistance navigating this digital resource? TLO Open Office hours are here to help!
INFOhio and Transparent Language Online will be hosting Open Office Hours. These office hours have been created as a place to ask questions, learn more about how TLO can be used in the classroom, how to get started creating classes, adding students, finding content, and more. It is also encouraged for those who are having success in the classroom with using TLO to attend and share their experience with other Ohio World Language teachers.
Open Office Hours will be held on:
- Tuesday, March 8th, 3:30-4:30 on Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/95201602868
- Thursday, March 10th, 3:30-4:30 on Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/94644770526
If you haven’t already created an account, follow these steps to request a teacher license:
- Teachers must first create an account for Transparent Language Online. On this page click the green Open button and then choose Sign Up to create your account.
- After your account is created, request instructor-level access by filling out this form: Instructor Access to Transparent Language Online.
- Your account will be promoted to instructor-level access after INFOhio verifies that you are a school staff member at an Ohio school.
- After instructor-level access is granted you will receive an email with additional information.
- Bring Language Learning to Your Elementary, Middle, or High School Classroom with Transparent Language Online from INFOhio
- Three Ways to Flip Your Language Classroom with Transparent Language Online
- Quality Instructional Materials from INFOhio: Transparent Language Online
- Teacher Licenses Provided By RemotEDx Now Included in Transparent Language Online
- Set Students Up for Success in Storia and Transparent Language Online
Google Docs & Slides Essentials- 3/2/22 3:30-4:30PM
WorkFlows Advanced Cataloging- 3/9/22 8:30-11:30AM
Nearpod- 3/9/22 3:30-4:30PM
NEOTech 2022- 3/15-3/16
Choice Boards- 3/23/22 3:30-4:30PM
Google Drive & Gmail Essentials- 3/30/22 3:30-4:30PM