- This event has passed.
EMIS Alliance Troubleshooting FTE Reports
March 29 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am EDT
FTE Reports Overview
- Generated using EMIS data from traditional districts, JVSDs, ESCs, community schools and STEM districts
- Contain student annualized full-time equivalent enrollment (FTE) figures
- Cross-checked against EMIS data from other local education agencies (LEAs)
- Contain adjustments to FTEs
- This presentation will focus on troubleshooting the FTE Reports in order to resolve data reporting issues and verify data for accuracy and completeness
FTE Level 2 Reports Outline
- Accessing and Preparing Data Collector FTE Reports
- Troubleshooting the FTE Adjustment Report
- Understanding the FTE Detail Report
- Reviewing FTE Summary Reports
- Understanding FTE Daily Summary Reports
- Understanding the New FTE Summary Reports
We will have a hands on session focusing on how to Troubleshoot the FTE Reports in order to resolve data reporting issues and verify data for accuracy and completeness.
This session will be a hybrid session.
To join by Zoom: