- This event has passed.
EMIS Alliance Troubleshooting Federal Child Count Reports
December 1, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm ESTFree
- Includes students with disabilities who are receiving special education services according to their IEPs as of October 31
- Is used in determining the amount of Special Education Part-B IDEA and Early Childhood Special Education funds allocated to the state
- Is collected from traditional school districts, community schools and STEM districts through the Education Management Information System (EMIS) and is submitted to the US Department of Education (USDOE)
- EMIS Data Collections and the FCC Snapshot
- Formatting the FCC Detail Report
- Troubleshooting the Federal Child Count Detail Report
- Federal Child Count Status Codes
- Troubleshooting the Federal Child Count Statement of Assurances Report
This session will be hybrid (offered online and in person).
Meeting Number: 2302 952 4155
Password: EAFCC (case sensitive)
Join by phone: 415-655-0002