Media Services Advisory
The Media Services Advisory Committee (MSAC) provides guidance and direction for NEOnet Library Services. This committee meets four times a year.
INFOhio Library Users Councils representatives for NEOnet schools are:
- Susan Mongold, Woodridge Local Schools (term expires June 2016)
- Joseph Fabian, Buckeye Local Schools (term expires June 2016)
- Joanna McNally, Orange City Schools (term expires June 2017)
Meeting dates for the 2016/2017 school year are
- September 27, 2016
- November 17, 2016
- February 28, 2017
- April 27, 2017
The scheduled meetings and minutes are contained in the folders below.
Note on meeting format: 8:30am until 11:30am is the regular Library Committee meeting.
The afternoons consist of an open lab or training sessions.
NEOnet Media Services Advisory Committee Objectives
1. To provide an opportunity for SLMS (School Library Media Specialist) to communicate with other SLMS to keep them informed and to promote the use of library programs.
2. To provide the SLMS with a greater knowledge of INFOhio electronic resources and services.
3. To foster the use of multiple resources and the development of research skills and various literacies.
4. To discuss how the updates to the library automation software (WorkFlows) will benefit the management of the media center/library.