Fiscal Application Documentation
Documentation for the fiscal and all other sub-systems of the state software package has been created by the State Software Development Team and is available via their web site at the link below. In addition, some helpful links are listed below.
- State Software Documentation
- Web Requisition Documentation (PowerPoint)
- ACA IRS Compliance (PowerPoint)
- USPS Import Spreadsheet (Excel)
- STRSAD Merge File Spreadsheet (Excel)
Note: To view some fiscal documentation you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
- EMIS Documentation
- District EMIS Responsibilities Spreadsheet (Excel)
- Employee EMIS Payroll Sheet (Word)
ODBC/Safari Software - Installation & Documentation
The State Software Development Team has provided NEOnet the ODBC/Safari software package which enables you to create reports of your financial data using Microsoft Word, Excel and/or Access. You can use the point and click method to access your data stored on the NEOnet server. Please read and follow the Download Instructions below to begin the process of installing the ODBC/Safari software package on your personal computer.
- Chrome Safari - Download Instructions
- FireFox Safari - Download Instructions
- IE Safari - Download Instructions
- ODBC/Safari Installation
- Safari - Using Excel
- Safari - Additional Data Sources
WRQ's FTP (File Transfer Protocol) is used to transfer files such as USAS and USPS reports to the desktop or spreadsheets. Click on the link listed below for detailed instructions for setting up FTP client.